We love special desserts to sweeten celebrations. With Passover around the corner, we thought this Matzo Toffee recipe would be perfect for any celebration! Today’s yummy family recipe was given to us by Andy Newmark, our Senior VP of Sales & Marketing.
What you need:
- 1 Box Matzo
- 1 c. Butter
- 1 c. Brown Sugar
- 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 1 c. Chopped Pecans
- 1 c. Toffee Candy Pieces
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line 2 jellyroll pans with easy release tin foil.
- Place matzo in a single layer in each pan.
- Melt butter, then add brown sugar and bring to a boil til it coats a spoon. This should take 3-5 minutes.
- Pour this over the matzo and bake for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top- bake 1 minute.
- Spread chocolate to cover.
- Sprinkle nuts and toffee.
- Let cool, then put in the refrigerator.
- Break into pieces, store in the refrigerator.