Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress
The very first soybean foam baby mattress ever available for today's eco-conscious families.
Email to a Friend
Availability: In stock
Where to Buy Locally
Parent-tested and approved, the highly-rated Sealy Soybean Foam-Core crib mattress is the original mattress that used renewable soybeans to help create a firm foam for infants and toddlers. With a thick embossed waterproof cover and snug fit square corners it's no wonder families love this option.
- Soy based foam-core offers improved durability over conventional foams and uses renewable resources resulting in the use of less crude oils.
- Soybeans are a renewable resource grown in the USA
- Entire cover and lock-stitched binding wipe clean preventing allergens from clinging to the mattress
- Cover is wet-resistant and cleans easily
- GREENGUARD® Gold Certified: This entire mattress is GREENGUARD® Gold certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby
- Voted America’s Best Brand for Baby! Sealy crib mattresses and pads earned the Women’s Choice Award for 2013 and 2014.
- Lightweight making it easy to change sheets
- Square cut corners provides snug fit in cribs
- Mattress also fits toddler bed frames
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- Meets or exceeds all flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Proudly made in the USA of U.S. and imported parts
- Mattress measures 51.63 x 27.25 x 5 inches and fits both USA standard size cribs and toddler beds
- GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified: This entire mattress is GREENGUARD® Children & Schools certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby
- Foam is CertiPUR-US® certified and has been tested for indoor air emissions, durability and substances including phthalates, formaldehyde, PBDEs, lead and other chemicals