Sealy Baby Posturepedic Crown Jewel Crib Mattress
Where to Buy Locally
DescriptionThe Sealy Baby Posturepedic Crown Jewel crib mattress offers posture support with an adult-grade and twice-tempered PostureTech® coil system that is incredibly firm and resilient. Over 130 years of dependable Sealy durability with a 60 year history of Posturepedic support that your infants and toddlers can appreciate for years of use. Comes with the EverEdge™ support system and a waterproof pearl-embossed cover.
- Exclusive POSTURETECH
- Two non-allergenic layers insulate the mattress for lasting durability
- Third non-allergenic layer provides additional support
- Fourth non-allergenic layer offers a plush, gentle sleeping surface for your baby
- Tear-resistant cover with vinyl binding resists stains, odors, and mildew. Mattress wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Mattress also fits toddler bed frames
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- Meets or exceeds all flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Proudly made in the USA of U.S. and imported parts
- GREENGUARD® Gold Certified: This entire mattress is GREENGUARD® Gold certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby
- Mattress measures 51.63 x 27.25 x 5.75 inches and fits both USA standard size cribs and toddler beds
- Babies need comfort too! Great mattress! Review by thelifeofrylie
Quality Price Value
When the new mattress arrived, I immediately stood it up next to her old mattress and I could already see the differences between the two. The Sealy mattress looked sturdier and way more plush than the mattress we received with her crib.
When I saw how much bigger the new mattress was compared to the old mattress, I was a little concerned that it wouldn't fit in her bed, but it actually fit perfectly. It is much heavier than her previous mattress, but that just made me realize what an excellent quality mattress this really is.
My husband tested the mattress out first and thought it was really comfortable. When he got up, we watched the mattress spring right back up into it's original shape. The support system in the mattress is amazing!
This mattress is fabulous! It is supportive and comfortable, and we absolutely cannot feel the coils through the multiple non-allergenic layers on top of them, like we could on my daughter's old mattress. The cover will be easy to clean if needed, and it is so thick that I believe it will last for a long time.
We all know that kids don't care as much about comfort as adults do - face it, they can sleep pretty much anywhere, including the hard floor. But they shouldn't have to sleep on anything less than what we would sleep on. This mattress is perfect for babies & toddlers!"
(Posted on 8/4/2016)